How did I get my start in auctioneering? What types of events have I auctioned in the past? NBC Bay Area has all the answers.
Our goal is to raise as much money as we can for your organization via in person and virtual events.
How, you might ask. With our three-tiered approach.
We have an incredible team that is dedicated to creating world-class events for you and your guests. Our team has decades of experience in nonprofit management, event planning, and fundraising of all kinds. While we are currently focusing on virtual events, we see a future where we will create HYBRID EVENTS, allowing your guests to attend in person, or virtually, from anywhere in the world.
We offer full fundraising event life cycle support, including:
We want to make your event a huge success, so our approach is to make the process as easy and seamless as possible. Whether you just need an auctioneer, or help with your entire event production, we're here to make your fundraising goals a reality.
- GRAMMY's MusiCares Person of the Year Awards honoring Neil Young
- Justin Timberlake Shriners Hospital for Children Open
- Tim McGraw and Faith Hill “Tim McGraw and Friends” Benefit Concert
- Tiger Woods Foundation “Tiger Woods Invitational” held at Pebble Beach
- Marco Island Music Festival held in Marco Island Florida
- GRAMMY's MusiCares Person of the Year Awards honoring Paul McCartney.
- Ronnie Montrose Tribute Concert with Sammy Hagar
- Wheel Chair Benefit Concert and Gala with Kenny Loggins
- Hurricane Relief Foundation Concert and Gala with Kenny G
- John Madden and Steve Mariucci Celebrity Bocce Ball charity fundraiser
- Barry Zito “Strikeout for Troops”
- Lazarex Cancer Foundation Gala USS Hornet
- Faces for Autism held at the Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
- Lazarex Cancer Foundation Gala Treasure Island
- Banner Health “Soiree in the City” with Sarah McLachlan
- Augie’s Quest “A Cure for ALS”
- San Francisco Giants and Oakland A’s “A Cure for ALS”
- “Giving Hope Gala” aka “The Langley” supporting veterans at Pebble Beach
- CAL Men’s Golf virtual Gala
- Vituity Cares virtual Gala
"Deciding to become a full time auctioneer impacted my life in ways I could have never imagined. I am extremely proud of the work we've done in the non-profit sector, and now, with our expanded team, we will be reaching more donors and raising more money than ever before."
- Steve Haworth, That Auction Guy
Copyright © 2022 That Auction Guy - All Rights Reserved.